The term ‘Nish Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 183 Freeman – Unit 8, Gatineau (Québec) J8Z 2A7. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Skindigenous website (excluding any linked or related sites) is administered by NISH MEDIA which is in the province of Quebec within Canada.
Upon entering and using this website, you understand and agree that any questions relating to your usage and visit to the site and its content is legislated by the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada. You are accepting and recognize that the Supreme Court of Quebec and precisely of the Hull district has exclusive rights and jurisdiction over the manor.
Nish Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified by visiting Skindigenous website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nish Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on a frequent basis to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective starting February 21st, 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Responsibility regarding the use by a minor
When you grant permission to a minor to use Skindigenous website, you are entirely assuming all responsibilities and particularly authorizing the following: i) the minor’s conduct; ii) the use which the minor makes of the site; iii) the consequences which may arise from wrongful usage of the site.
Links to other websites
As mentioned, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question.